What Every Interview Candidate Needs To Know About How
To Tell Compelling Stories And Give Examples In Your
Interview That Get You Hired!
If you’re an ambitious top-tier professional pursuing the job or promotion you really want who needs to say the right things to impress the interviewer in your stories, but doesn’t know what details to include (and leave out) for your unique situation, then here’s the answer you’ve been looking for . . .
Some interviewers have been trained in a technique often called “Behavioral Interview Questions.” They’re looking for specific things when you respond. And if you don’t give them the kind of information they’re looking for, you are not likely to even be one of the finalists.
Even people who’ve learned the S.T.A.R. or S.P.A.R. or other methods to respond to these questions often miss the key ingredients in their answer that make candidates stand apart and above competitors.
And even if you don’t know what I’m talking about, the simple fact is telling great stories has gotten many of my clients their promotion or better job.
Luckily for you, here’s the solution you’ve been looking for . . .
Introducing The Hollywood Movie Method Job Winning Series Guide #3
Can You Convince Me You’re The Best Candidate?
Or Tell Me A STORY!
(Behavioral Interview Questions)
This Guide helps you:
- Share the 2 crucial elements missing from most people’s stories (even if they’ve learned S.T.A.R. or other method)
- Not use the two letter word that should almost never be used but most unsuccessful candidates use many times in their stories and so badly hurt any chance to win the job offer
- Uncover your best sources for your stories to prepare in advance
- Increase your confidence and control
- Save your precious time because you will know exactly how to prepare and what to say
- Make interviewing feel easier and less stressful
- Continue to advance as a finalist so you can win the job offer
This Guide #3 - Can You Convince Me You’re The Best
Candidate? OR Tell Me A STORY!
(Behavioral Interview Questions)
Includes these resources for your interview success:
- Complete How To’s for the questions that give you the best opportunity to share powerful proof and memorable examples in an engaging way that gives your interviewer a full-dimensional picture of you that excites them about you when they say:
- Tell me about a time . . .
- What would you do if . . .
- Since we believe job interview preparation can also be fun, discover surprising interview success tips and reminders in movie moments from:
- Airplane (1980)
- The Martian (2015)
- So you can jumpstart your creativity for your own unique answers, guide has 24 sample answers (with twitter length ratings) from real people’s responses to those questions including:
- Chief Operating Officer seeking Controller position
- MBA with international experience seeking Corporate Communications role
- Non-Profit Leader seeking Executive Director role
- CPA seeking Accounting Manager position
- Programmer seeking Quality Assurance Tester job
- Administrative Assistant seeking Project Manager position
- Plus others . . .
- And how to avoid fatal mistakes #5 and #7 that you may also be making in your interview answers . . .
YOUR PRICE TODAY: $19
Because we’re doing a special marketing test today, it’s only $19 for you to get immediate access to this resource that can mean the difference between your moving up or staying exactly where you are now.
Best of All . . . You’ll Start Seeing Results in Less than 30 Minutes! No useless padding or fluff is included in this tightly focused guide, it’s just the essentials you need to accelerate your job winning success!
So if you’re an ambitious top-tier professional pursuing the job or promotion you really want . . ..
- Stop feeling trapped in a job that makes you and your family miserable
- Avoid once again losing a better job that should have been yours
- Save yourself from hating what you face every day
Yes, Terry! Give me immediate access to this guide to help me tell better stories when I answer the behavioral interview questions.
I understand this guide covers:
- "Tell me about a time when you..." with 12 unique sample answers with ratings
- "What would you do if..." with 12 unique sample answers with ratings
|Guide #3: Tell Me A Story||$19|
Guide Author: Terry Kozlowski
Seen on TV nationally as a Career Strategist and Interview Expert on NBC, Fox News, heard on radio stations across country, contributed to or been profiled in print media including The Wall Street Journal and Chicago Tribune.
“Thank you so very much for all of your assistance with the interview process! Your expert advice and tips were great and really hit the nail on the head of what the company was looking for from the candidate. I am excited to tell you that I beat out six other candidates and was offered the position! With your help, my interview was night and day from other interviews I have had in the past. Thanks again!"
"I got the job at ***!...Over the past months I have interviewed for 6-9 different positions but only got 1 offer for a position I didn't want. Your help made all the difference and my wife told me to call and thank you as soon as I told her. This job is not only great for my career but also allows us to move back home to be near our family as we have wanted to do for several years...will call you tomorrow so you can help me negotiate my salary"