In-Person 2 Hours
When you want to meet your coach in person, and you can get to Chicago, New York City, Atlanta, or Phoenix metropolitan areas for your two-hour session.
Yes, Terry! I want to have one of your selected coaches give me objective feedback and assist me to deliver a job-winning performance in my next interview.
I understand I'm signing up for private 1-on-1 coaching with the coach you will select for me.
I understand that I will be receiving:
- 2 hour in-person session with my coach in Chicago, New York City, Atlanta or Phoenix metropolitan areas (I will identify my preferred city by including in comments field in order form)
- BONUS: 60 minute phone or skype audio coaching session including recording for future reference, this extra session in advance of in-person meeting session
- Opportunity to provide my coach my resume, target job description and additional documents
- Personalized feedback for my situation
- Guidance for my unique questions and concerns
- Option to have my in-person session videotaped for future reference at no additional charge (available in select cities, I will indicate if I want this in the comments section when I order)
- $29 Value BONUS: The Hollywood Movie Method Job Winning Series Guide #1 What's Wrong With You? OR Give Me a Reason NOT to Promote or Hire You
- $29 Value BONUS: The Hollywood Movie Method Job Winning Series Guide #2 What's Right With You? OR Help Me Decide Why I SHOULD Promote or Hire You!
- $29 Value BONUS: The Hollywood Movie Method Job Winning Series Guide #3 Can You Convince Me You're the Best Candidate? OR Tell me a STORY! (Behavioral Interview Questions)
I also understand that you are committed to my being thrilled with the assistance I receive. This means I am also expecting to receive a later call or email from someone else in your organization. They will ask me about my experience.
With those understandings, here is my order. Please connect me with my coach so we can get going now!
|In-Person 2 Hours||$750|
“Thank you so very much for all of your assistance with the interview process! Your expert advice and tips were great and really hit the nail on the head of what the company was looking for from the candidate. I am excited to tell you that I beat out six other candidates and was offered the position! With your help, my interview was night and day from other interviews I have had in the past. Thanks again!"
"Interview was resounding success!!...just wanted to let you know how prepared I felt...my knowing how to...really allowed
me to pay attention to other topics of opportunity...last night I got an email with the offer! I am grateful to you for your help."
Dr. Carlos Barrios
"I got the job at ***!...Over the past months I have interviewed for 6-9 different positions but only got 1 offer for a position I didn't want. Your help made all the difference and my wife told me to call and thank you as soon as I told her. This job is not only great for my career but also allows us to move back home to be near our family as we have wanted to do for several years...will call you tomorrow so you can help me negotiate my salary"
“No other networking group or person has been as great a resource during this difficult time. I’m finding her expertise equally beneficial as I’m now transitioning into my new job.”
“After working. . . to identify what makes me unique in this crowded marketplace, I . . . within the week I was in active conversations with 5 organizations. One extending an offer next week! I wasn’t getting those results when I was job searching on my own. Terry’s support has been worth much more than what I’ve paid her.”
Name withheld at client request
“What makes Terry unique from other coaches I’ve had is her practical, bottom line focus, anchored by her years of business experience.”
Name withheld at client request